Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Above and Beyond: Extra Credit

Above and Beyond:
Extra Credit






Teaching Quotes I like:

“True teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross; then, having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create their
own.” ― Nikos Kazantzakis


“You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself.” ― Galileo



“I never teach my pupils, I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” ― Albert Einstein



“Learning is finding out what you already know. Doing is demonstrating that you know it. Teaching is reminding others that they know just as well as you. You are all learners, doers, teachers.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting Reports

Commenting Reports Responding to my colleagues blogs is an important tool for blogging. A blog is an outlet for us to relay information ...